Inspired by http://www.anniecholewa.com/ Bother - I wanted that to say 'Annie' but I'm not that good.
Anyhooo random bits and pieces.....
1. I went with my daughter to see Fall Out Boy and really enjoyed it. None of my friends have heard of them. I am therefore officially cool (yeah right......)
2. My fingernails are getting beyond the ends of my fingers which is an unusual state as usually they break before this point. I'm not sure whether to file them or paint them. I was going to take a photo but my fingers looked pudgy and not at all elegant so I'm not going to. I'm thinking painting..... it may improve the look of them
3. The phrase Inspector Corner of the Yard makes me laugh, every time
4. I went to see Doug Scott do a talk on climbing the South West Face of Everest. I found out he was from Nottingham. I was born in Nottingham and my husband likes to say that the only thing Nottingham is famous for is Robin Hood..... "and he was a Yorkshire man". Ha. Now I can throw Doug Scott back at him.
5. I used to do a lot of rock climbing
6. I used to bite my nails. Works if you do the above.....
7. I get ridiculously excited when I see a buzzard over our house. It's only in the last couple of years that they have come to populate this area. There are lots of red kites nearby but we haven't seen one over the house yet.
8. I was speaking to a lady over the phone as I had locked my pin on a card. I said I had previously used our first ever phone number for my pin and she laughed and said she did the same (and we were almost exactly the same age).
9. I currently have two knitted items and four crochet items on the go. This is a significant reduction from earlier this year.
10. I don't like cooking or baking. I only cook because I have to eat. We are doing lots of trips to the hospital to visit my father in law so we are eating a lot of sandwiches. I actually am happy with this, although I may need to extend to making soup as it gets colder......
I'm enjoying reading other random posts, although I have nothing of any educational value to share in mine....... sorry x