Wednesday 29 October 2014

Wear it Pink.... I can do that

I love Wear it Pink day, it fits with my wardrobe, does not involve any particular exertion and raises money for a good cause, Breast Cancer Campaign.

This year I decided to bake some buns to raise additional cash.  I am not a baker, not at all, but I decided I must have a go.  So last night I baked coffee buns and on the morning of the event.... yes the morning .... I got up and iced them.

So this is they.... they turned out ok and I even got a retweet from @BCCampaign for them.    PROUD or what?


There were 12, but one got pinched by my daughter......
This was the selection on Reception at work ready to raise money - pink vanilla buns with secret jammy blob and lovely cake stands supplied by one of our resident expert bakers, Sophie.

 
And this is us all dressed up......
 

Looking Good Doing Good I think........ we raised an amazing £376!  Not bad for a small organisation!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment