Thursday 11 September 2014

Not wishing to break the law your honour (or the start of my blog)

I have thought for ages about the title for my blog and it has not been easy.

Firstly I should state that I have been inspired to blog by the talented Alice of The Sight of  Morning who can be found here www.thesightofmorning.blogspot.com. It followed a comment made about pebbles and as I have pebbles in most rooms and on my desk it seemed appropriate to continue the theme.

However, having chosen the name I find that pebble collecting is technically illegal.  Now I am not shovelling mountains of pebbles into the boot of my car at the beach, but I may collect one or two to hold onto in my pocket on holiday.  I try to find pebbles that look like faces.

Can you see the brown one sort of has a face?

So I just want to say that I don't plan to break the law, and it is a small scale and holiday based obsession, but it is one of the things you will find here.  As well as a bit of crochet and knitting, tales of my family, holiday snaps, possibly a bit of rugby league (the fortunes of Castleford Tigers), just the stuff of life really. 

So, if you are also a pebble collector, or even if you are not, please feel free to come along for the ride. You never know we may end up sharing a prison cell.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland! I hope that you meet interesting people and enjoy creating a portfolio of memories. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just need to get into the routine of regular writing.....

      Delete